- This year has witness major changes in the field of academics; where CBSE’s reduced syllabus was a pleasant surprise while the introduction of 2 Term exam pattern was little uncertain for students, parents and teachers as well.
- Now more than ever the Sample Papers have become paramount importance of subjects with the recent changes prescribed by the board. Give final punch to preparation for CBSE Term 1 examination with the all new edition of ‘Sample Question Papers’ that is designed as per CBSE Sample Paper that are issued on 02 Sept, 2023 for 2023 – 24 academic session. Encouraging with the motto of ‘Keep Practicing, Keep Scoring’, here’s presenting Sample Question Paper – Science for Class 10th that consists of: 1. 10 Sample Papers along with OMR Sheet for quick revision of topics. 2.
- One Day Revision Notes to recall the concepts a day before exam 3.
- The Qualifiers – Chapterwise sets of MCQs to check preparation level of each chapter 4. CBSE Question Bank are given for complete practice 5.
- Latest CBSE Sample Paper along with detailed answers are provided for better understanding of subject.
- TOC One Day Revision, The Qualifiers, CBSE Qualifiers, CBSE Question Bank, Latest CBSE Sample Paper, Sample Paper (1- 10).
About the Author
An editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant, works hand in glove to ensure that the students receive the best and accurate content through our books. From inception till the book comes out from print, the whole team comprising of authors, editors, proofreaders and various other involved in shaping the book put in their best efforts, knowledge and experience to produce the rigorous content the students receive. Keeping in mind the specific requirements of the students and various examinations, the carefully designed exam oriented and exam ready content comes out only after intensive research and analysis. The experts have adopted whole new style of presenting the content which is easily understandable, leaving behind the old traditional methods which once used to be the most effective. They have been developing the latest content & updates as per the needs and requirements of the students making our books a hallmark for quality and reliability for the past 15 years.
|Maths Class 10||Click Here|