JD Lee Inorganic Chemistry PDF Free Download. The “CONCISE INORGANIC CHEMISTRY” – Fifth Edition is written by JD Lee.
The aim of the fifth edition remains exactly the same as those of the first edition –
- To provide a modern textbook of inorganic chemistry that is long enough to cover the essentials, yet short enough to be interesting.
- To provide a simple and logical framework into which the reader should be able to fit factual knowledge, and extrapolate from this to predict unknown facts.
- To fill the gap between school books and final year honours degree chemistry texts.
- The book is aimed primarily at first and second-year degree students in chemistry.
- Above all is intended to be easy to read and understand, and is based on descriptive chemistry combined with some of the reasons why.