Download Free PDF Book “Op-amps and Linear Integrated Circuit Technology” By Ramakant A. Gayakwad. or one-semester courses in Op-Amps, Op-Amp Applications or Linear Integrated Circuits. This successful technology-based text supports a thorough understanding of a wide variety of operational amplifiers and integrated circuit applications. It combines the right blend of theory and practice to present a simplified and methodical way to design and develop students’ understanding of the differences between theoretical, practical and simulated results in the analysis of op-amp circuits.
Op-amps and Linear Integrated Circuit Technology Book Content
The book is especially meant for professional design engineers, technicians and technologists.
The book includes following contents:
- introduction to operational amplifiers
- interpretation of data sheets and characteristics of an op-amp
- an op-amp with negative feedback
- the practical op-amp
- general linear applications
- frequency response of an op-amp
- active filters and oscillators
- specialised ic applications
- comparators and converters
- selected ic system projects.
Op-amps and Linear Integrated Circuit Technology Book Details
|Book Name||Op-amps and Linear Integrated Circuit Technology|
|Author||Ramakant A. Gayakwad|
|Category||Electrical And Electronics Engineering Books, Electrical Engineering Books, Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Publisher||Pearson Prentice Hall (Pearson Education)|
|Book Size||242 MB|