Indian economics with Bihar and with Bihar’s economics, through which it is very useful for all Bachelor of Arts students who are doing Economics Honors in Part One, we will give you all the important questions of the question paper in their videos. Providing with the link through which you will be able to complete your exam preparation very easily.
- 1 STRUCTURE OF INDIAN ECONOMY
- 2 PLANNING IN INDIA
- 3 ECONOMIC REFORM
- 3.1 Energy Crisis in India.
- 3.2 Energy Policy in India
- 3.3 Industrial Development in India after Independence
- 3.4 New Economic Policy of 1991
- 3.5 Liberalisation, Privatisation, Globalisation – 30 years of LPG reforms
- 3.6 Advantage and disadvantage of Liberalization.
- 3.7 Advantage and disadvantage of globalization.
- 3.8 Advantage and disadvantage of Privatization.
- 4 AGRICULTURE
- 4.1 Factors Responsible for Increasing Agricultural Productivity or
- 4.2 Agricultural Development
- 4.3 Green Revolution and its impact in Indian Economy
- 4.4 Rural Credit in India
- 4.5 Nature and Importance of Indian Agriculture
- 4.6 Meaning of Agricultural Marketing. – Marketing Policy of Government
- 4.7 Land Reform in India. – Efforts made by GOI in land Reform
- 5 INDUSTRY
- 6 TRANSPORT
- 7 INDIAN LABOUR
- 8 EXTERNAL SECTOR
- 9 IMPORTANT AREA OF CONCERN
- 10 UNDER DEVELOPMENT OF BIHAR
STRUCTURE OF INDIAN ECONOMY
Basic Features of India Economy
PLANNING IN INDIA
Objective of Economic Planning
Five year Plan
11th Five Year Plan
Industrial Development during the planning Period
Energy Crisis in India.
Energy Policy in India
Industrial Development in India after Independence
New Economic Policy of 1991
Liberalisation, Privatisation, Globalisation – 30 years of LPG reforms
Advantage and disadvantage of Liberalization.
Advantage and disadvantage of globalization.
Advantage and disadvantage of Privatization.
Factors Responsible for Increasing Agricultural Productivity or
Green Revolution and its impact in Indian Economy
Rural Credit in India
Nature and Importance of Indian Agriculture
Meaning of Agricultural Marketing. – Marketing Policy of Government
Land Reform in India. – Efforts made by GOI in land Reform
Main Problems of Small Scale Industries. Measures taken by Gov. of India to Solve it
Importance of Public sector Enterprises for Industrialization
Present position and problem in Indian Airways
Position, Importance and Rail transport in India.
Measures adopted by Government of India for employment generation
Poverty alleviation programs
Import Substitution and Export Promotion in India
Foreign capital. State its source
Multi national Corporation. Function of MNC in Indian Context
Position and Problem of Trade Union Movement in India.
Change in the Composition and direction of foreign trade in India
IMPORTANT AREA OF CONCERN
Cause of rise of Price n India. – How rising trends of price in the country be controlled
Growing Population is India. – Strength or Burden
Population policy of Government of India
UNDER DEVELOPMENT OF BIHAR
Cause of Economic Backwardness of Bihar
Lack of Infrastructure is the cause of Underdevelopment of Bihar, Discuss
New Bihar is Not a backward state OR Bihar is Known as Economically Backward State